Be Group supports multinational players define the new paradigms for cashless and mobile payments, our consultants design new products and services, implement the best organisational and technological solutions to develop a truly omni-channel approach.
If you have experience in mobile payments, digital payment processing and infrastructure, expertise in credit card and digital wallets, join our London team. We are looking for dynamic, driven, self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit who are intellectually curious and have a passionate view about the future of financial services.
- University Business Administration or Tech Degree
- A keen interest in technological innovations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team spirit, proactivity and result orientated initiative.
- Candidates have the ability to support our customers in achieving excellent levels of performance and can operate effectively within different market sectors.
- Commitment to delivering quality, going that extra mile.
- Minimum 2.1 degree, 320+ UCAS points desirable
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Competence with Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of languages highly desirable
- Availability to work abroad for international assignments or for foreign branches
For any questions related to the application, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be. All rights reserved ©