Technology is more than an operational topic, it has become a real strategic matter. More and more, the ability to design and deliver high-quality IT solutions is therefore extremely important. Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraina – that support clients managing critical projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
In order to grow our team in Vienna, we are looking for Service Impact Management Consultants.
- Excellent academic track in the following faculties: Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Management Engineering, Math, Physics, Statistics.
- Ability to work in team, intellectual curiosity, strong communication and interpersonal skills, initiative.
- A keen interest in technological innovations.
- A drive to come up with new development ideas.
- A passionate, motivated, hardworking professional.
- Maintaining a high level of productivity and code quality.
- Fluent in English and German both written and spoken
- 2 – 4 years of experience in the infrastructure area and especially IT Systems Monitoring
- Must have tech requirements: Shell, Power-Shell, Python, Perl, REXX
- Relevant Agile Scrum development methodology as a scrum team member (1year min)
- Knowledge in a minimum of one IT systems management tool from HP; IBM, BMC, CA, Leutek or in Open Source tools.
- Development & configuration of new functionalities.
- Gathered and refined specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Created and maintained software documentation
Contact: for any questions related to the application please write to: email@example.com
Be. All rights reserved ©