Technology is more than an operational topic, it has become a real strategic matter. More and more, the ability to design and deliver high-quality IT solutions is therefore extremely important. Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraina – that support clients managing critical projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
In order to grow our team in Milan we are looking for experienced IT Project Managers with banking and/or insurance background.
The role requires:
- Ensuring that IT solutions are delivered on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- Managing internal and external resource assignments, cost administration, revenue forecasting, monitoring project margins to ensure targets are achieved.
- Building a solid relationship with the client and supporting Be partners in identifying and anticipating new up and cross selling opportunities.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision, business knowledge and IT expertise.
- Working with and influencing stakeholders at senior levels across business functions, keeping them informed with ongoing reporting and SAL.
- Excellent academic track in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Management Engineering
- Proven track record of 5 – 6 year experience in managing work streams in a IT consulting environment and with direct responsibility for a team and client relationship
- A keen interest in technological innovations
- A passionate, motivated, strong communicator and leader
- Deep knowledge of banking processes such as multichannel, payments, disaster recovery e credit.
- Proven technical background
- Agile methodology expertise, PMI PMP or Prince2 certification is a plus
- Fluent in English and available to travel in Italy and in Europe.
- In deep knowledge of Microsoft office tools
Be. All rights reserved ©