Velocity, voracity and volumes are the three “V” dimensions that banks and other players in the Financial Services industry have to face to improve their “time-to-market” and ensure the reliability of their decisions in the competitive scenario of Big Data.
Be Group has a solid competence on this complex topic. In particular, thanks to specialists coming from some of the best European universities and research center, we have developed advanced data analysis methods which have then originated the best solutions in areas such as Risk Management and Market Intelligence.
For our growing team in Milan and Rome we are keen to recruit SAS Specialists for our Business Analytics Practice.
- Excellent academic track in the following faculties: Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Management Engineering, Math, Physics, Statistics.
- Ability to work in team, intellectual curiosity, strong communication and interpersonal skills, initiative
- A keen interest in technological innovations
- A passionate, motivated, hardworking professional
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Previous experience (2 + years) in SAS programming language
- Ability to implement the extraction, processing, analysis and export business data to automate the reporting process.
- Solid background in technical analysis, development of reporting and customizing SAS modules.
- Good experience of the following programs: SAS Enterprise Miner and SAS Visual Analytics for modeling and analyzing data and producing reports.
- Excellent knowledge of the following programming languages and web scripting: Java, HTML
- 4.01, HTML 5, CSS 2, CSS 3.
- Knowledge of the full software development process.
- Nice to have previous experience of banking and insurance sector.
Be. All rights reserved ©