Be enables financial institutions understand that regulatory compliance can be a strategic lever that can lead to business innovation and create customer value. We are currently working with corporate and investment banks in preparation for MIFID II and EMIR regulatory reporting requirements.
To support our fast growth we are looking for Senior Consultants for our Financial Regulatory Compliance practice in Milan.
- Strong academic background (eg, Finance, Economics, BA/BS in Business)
- Extensive knowledge of the banking industry
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively with a broad group of people, including business representatives, ICT experts, legal and compliance professionals.
- Prior experience on complex projects transformation, driven by Regulatory frameworks or internal business requirements with impact on organization, processes and IT infrastructures.
- Managed projects with focus on Financial Markets Regulatory MIFID or EMIR.
- Dealing with pre & post trade finance processes knowledge (OTC and listed instruments)
- Solid project management experience (4+ years) also within an IT environment
- Deep knowledge of financial systems.
- Previous experience in management consulting firms is a must.
- Availability to work abroad for international assignments or for foreign branches.
Be. All rights reserved ©