Technology is more than an operational topic, it has become a real strategic matter. More and more, the ability to design and deliver high-quality IT solutions is therefore extremely important. Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraine – that supports clients managing critical IT projects, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure. In Poland, Be Group supports customers with consulting and implementation of complex solutions of trading and risk management systems, put into practice and applied by a team of specialists.
To support the growth of our Warsaw office we are looking for QA Engineers.
- Test new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing);
- Understand business requirements and develop test scenarios/cases;
- Write test plans with schedules and dependencies;
- Carry out performance testing;
- Help define security testing;
- Plan and perform manual & automated tests.
- A passionate, motivated, hardworking professional;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Initiative, self- starting, flexible and a quick learner.
- Technical Degree;
- Experience in setting up continuous integration with end to end automated testing on web and mobile;
- Proven experience in test methodologies, preparing strategies and plans;
- Automated API testing experience;
- Experience testing web applications and mobile apps;
- Proven background in creating test cases (test scripts);
- Experience with Jenkins to integrate automated testing;
- Experience with version control systems (SVN/Git);
- Understanding of agile working.
Be. All rights reserved ©