Technology is more than an operational topic, it has become a real strategic matter. More and more, the ability to design and deliver high-quality IT solutions is therefore extremely important. Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraina – that support clients managing critical projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
In order to grow our team in Munich, we are looking for experienced Project Managers with experience on networks and infrastructures.
- Excellent academic track in the following faculties: Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Management Engineering, Math, Physics, Statistics.
- Ability to work in team, intellectual curiosity, strong communication and interpersonal skills, initiative
- A keen interest in technological innovations
- A passionate, motivated, hardworking professional and leader
- Ability to communicate on different levels (development teams, management, customers)
- Fluent in English and German both written and spoken
- 6-8 years of experience in the infrastructure area
- Proven technical background
- PMI PMP or Prince2 certification is a plus
- Gathered and refined specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Proven knowledge of project management tools like MS Project or similar
- In deep knowledge of Microsoft office tools
Contact: for any questions related to the application please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be. All rights reserved ©