Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraina – that supports clients managing critical IT projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
To support our international growth we are looking for Java Web Developers for our team in Bucharest.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- A willingness to learn any new technology in order to reach goals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, such as the ability to troubleshoot application issues and solve business workflow problems.
- Knowledge of web security best practices.
- A strong desire to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with Web technologies including servers and databases.
- Ability to take on leadership roles as projects may require.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle of web applications.
- 2 to 4 years development experience writing Java server-side web applications, with fundamentals in design patterns, security and database mapping.
- Ability to analyze application and fix related bugs.
- Familiarity with XML, XSD, Ajax, XSLT, JSON.
- Knowledge of data persistence frameworks (JPA, Hibernate etc.)
- Familiarity with industrial application servers (JBOSS etc.)
- Experience with industrial Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with Solr platform is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Banking business processes is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts.
- Working knowledge of source code repositories such as Subversion.
Contact: for any questions related to the application you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be. All rights reserved ©