Be has built an international practice to help banks and other financial players address the challenges of the digital world and improve their competitiveness. We help clients to rapidly transform the way they engage with their customers: mobile payments, loyalty, customer rewards, advanced analytics and implementing agile IT operations.
We are looking for talented Consultants to join our teams in Rome and Milan to work alongside leading international banking groups, defining new ways of interacting with clients, aligning operations and back office processes and developing innovative solutions.
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance or Industrial Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PP in particular) and of PM/PMO related tools
- Ability to understand client needs and analyze business requirements, effectively coordinate activities within complex and international teams
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
- 2- 3 years of experience in managing complex change programs for the digital sector (e-commerce, social media and mobile),
- Proven expertise on innovative streams such as Multichannel, Payments, Credits and Digital Processes.
- Solid experience in reviewing current IT solutions and/or redesigning operations.
- Managed the entire project lifecycle, with a spike on contents as well as on the more project management related aspects.
- Prior experience in consulting and preferably PMO roles is a plus.
- Availability to work abroad for international assignments or for foreign branches.
Be. All rights reserved ©