Be Group supports multinational players define the new paradigms for cashless and mobile payments, our consultants design new products and services, implement the best organisational and technological solutions to develop a truly omni-channel approach.
If you have experience in cards issuing, e-commerce, acquiring processes, cards and payments products and services and an in-depth understanding of the payment market, join our team in London.
We are looking for dynamic, driven, self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit who are intellectually curious and have a passionate view about the future of financial services.
- University Business Administration or Tech Degree
- A keen interest in technological innovations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team spirit, proactivity and result orientated initiative.
- Candidates have the ability to support our customers in achieving excellent levels of performance and can operate effectively within the card and payment industry.
- Commitment to delivering quality, going that extra mile.
- Proven track record of 4 – 5 years in consultancy in cards and payments projects.
- Expertise in product strategy, product innovation, payment services that provide solutions for banks and corporate payments such as payments back-office, the European Automated Clearing House Association, CSM and corporates services such as CPS.
- Knowledge of solutions for B2C payments or C2C in the retail environment.
- Ability to interact with the client, to determine the impact and needs of the customer and be able to explain this to IT development, architects and operations, to translate the functionalities into a clear set of requirements.
- Strong analytical and presenting skills.
- Working knowledge of Spanish or Italian is highly desiderable.
- Availability to work abroad for international assignments or for foreign branches.
Contact: for any questions related to the application, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be. All rights reserved ©