Many leading financial institutions rely on Be when it comes to implementing their major transformation programs: strategic innovation projects, business model and organizational changes and large migrations to new platforms. Be offers specialized support as well as the capability to manage the complexity of change.
To support our growth we are searching for Business Functional Analyst for our team in Switzerland.
As a BA you are the interface between the Bank and the IT department. You are in charge of daily issues from the fields and the associated requirements of core banking applications. You coordinate the new and further developments and are responsible for the optimization of bank related IT systems in coordination with the respective departments.
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance or Industrial Engineering
- Initiative and willingness to learn
- Fast and structured familiarization with new topics
- Analytic capability of thinking
- Stress tolerance and resilience
- Team spirit and excellent communication skill
- English spoken and written
- Previous experience in project management in a bank
- Requirements definition (identification, documentation, validation)
- Change Management
- Business Process Design and Optimization
- Business Process Modeling
- Information / data analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Testing and quality assurance
- Evaluation and selection of suppliers
- Data Modeling
Contact: for any questions related to the application please write to: email@example.com
Be. All rights reserved ©