In Germany, Be Group supports customers with consulting and implementation of complex solutions of trading and risk management systems. With a focus on investment banking, our trump card is our 3-fold expertise with technical, product and IT know-how – put into practice and applied by a team of specialists.
For our offices in Munich and Frankfurt we are looking for brilliant Business Analysts.
As a BA you are the interface between the Bank and the IT department. You are in charge of daily issues from the fields and the associated requirements of core banking applications. You coordinate the new and further developments and are responsible for the optimization of bank related IT systems in coordination with the respective departments.
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance or Industrial Engineering
- Initiative and willingness to learn
- Fast and structured familiarization with new topics
- Analytic capability of thinking
- Stress tolerance and resilience
- Team spirit and excellent communication skill
- German and English spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
- Extensive experience in project management in a bank
- Requirements definition (identification, documentation, validation)
- Change Management
- Business Process Design and Optimization
- Business Process Modeling
- Information / data analysis, -monitoring and reporting
- Testing and quality assurance
- Evaluation and selection of suppliers
- Data Modeling
Contact: for any questions related to the application please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be. All rights reserved ©