Technology is more than an operational topic, it has become a real strategic matter. More and more, the ability to design and deliver high-quality IT solutions is therefore extremely important. Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraina – that support clients managing critical projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
In order to grow our team in Switzerland, we are looking for experienced Project Managers.
- Excellent academic track in the following faculties: Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Management Engineering, Math, Physics, Statistics.
- Initiative and willingness to learn
- Fast and structured familiarization with new topics
- Good analysis skills (understand business processes, technical specification)
- Independent working style
- Customer orientation and joy of customer contact
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Fun on project work and willingness to travel (DE, AT, CH, FR)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a project manager
- Project coordination
- Coordination and implementation of independent technical coordination processes with the departments
- Overall responsibility for the successful and sustainable implementation of customer projects
- Solid background in supporting and advising in analysis, design and optimization and managing customer requirements.
- Experience in banking and financial environment desirable
- Experience in commercial banking, wealth management, core banking and private banking
- Knowledge of FO, MO and / or BO systems are desirable
- Very good knowledge of current PM methodologies
- Certification (Prince2, PMP, IPMA etc.)
- Experience in process analysis and optimization
- Knowledge of relationships between software development and IT systems
- Fluent English
Contact: for any questions related to the application please write to: email@example.com
Be. All rights reserved ©